I suggest you ...

Block

We should be able to block entire tags because it is really beginning annoying that one direction stories are coming up everywhere and I have no interest in reading them, we should be able to block tags and so these stories won't be suggested to us unless we directly type in that tag or remove the block

1,527 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

65 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I agree. Like girl I don't want any camren **** I just want my laurinah please & thank

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes I am a black girl and all I see in my recommendations are books about white girls falling in love with bad boys with terrible game

• Aspyn V PinesAspyn V Pines commented  · 

PLEASE. There are disgusting ships out there and I NEED the ability to make them disappear from my sight forever. Recommendations, searches, everything. This also would probably help parents feel better about letting their kids use Wattpad if they knew they could block certain things.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please! there's a lot of trash on Wattpad that is impossible to get away from.Blocking things like fanfiction which pop up in every genre for no reason. The inability to effectively sort is one of the major reasons i gave up on Wattpad a while ago.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Agree please give us the ability to block what we don't want to read

• Anonymous commented  · 

It has been more than a year 'under review'... I'm tired of waiting, I'm tired of seeing yaoi, yuri and 50shades of Grey kind of stories in my recommendations. Get the guts and finaly tell us if we are getting this block or not. Stop changing the looks of the się and do something practical for once!

• FukujimaKFukujimaK commented  · 

that's so true,.... oh god.... i was searching for that setting all this time... i got really annoyed tag for my recommendation, now i'll see the book with that tag every time in my recommend.... I Hate it. So Hate it.....

• Anonymous commented  · 

yea i agree with you 100%
        im from Bolivia and a lot of spanish stories are from one direction
        more filter buttoms to block some tags like: onedirection
        is needed!!!

• RaelynnRaelynn commented  · 

That's a great idea! One Direction stories are in my recommended all the time (I HATE fan fic so I don't know why it's there) and I just wanna block them

• Olive SkylettOlive Skylett commented  · 

I would love this option because I need a way to filter out/block gore, horror, zombie and other similar stories that make me highly uncomfortable when they jump up on my homepage as recommended.

Being able to block out tags would be a perfect solution, especially since, from what I witnessed, Wattpad doesn't require violence and gore stories to be marked as mature. (Which completely baffles me, but that's a different story...)

• RhenRhen commented  · 

I agree completely. I'm sick of romance being recommended to me.

• Kiwi KayKiwi Kay commented  · 

Oh my gosh this, 5 seconds of summer, and Justin Bieber and I quiet sick of seeing and I wish I could block them off. Along with dd/lg things of them and those ****/ clique love stories I know I won't read. I mean I am sure they are well written for the people who have that interest but they don't really spark mine.

• KateKate commented  · 

God yes. I'm so sick of not being able to find stories that interest me because of some TV-series sharing similar tags. Even worse is the mere existence of dd/lg stories, and the fact that finding a good romantic novel that doesn't contain an overly possessive ******* of a man is nearly impossible.

• Professor GrimProfessor Grim commented  · 

They should really add this. I'm tired of CEO lovestories and fan fictions of people I don't, and will never, care about.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed. I would like to block lgbt and on direction

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base