I suggest you ...

Add Bookmarks

A lot of the time I'll go off Wattpad for a while or take a break from a book and completely forget where I left off! I think there should be a button at the top that says "place bookmark" that you can push when you want to save your spot. It would be cool if you could place more than one so you have easily find your favourite parts again.

1,293 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KateKate shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CarrieCarrie commented  · 

I actually would love to see this. I can't tell you how many books I am waiting on updates for or just waiting until I have time to read it again and when it finally comes, the book has forgotten where I was and I end up back at the beginning. Considering some books are a hundred chapters long, that is a lot to wade through to find my place if I wasn't at the most recent chapter.

• JanJan commented  · 

I love this idea! It would be superrr helpful. Although we have the update reading position feature, it isn't reliable and shows up when I click on a story just to reply to a comment and I don't want to go anywhere.

• GeorgeGeorge commented  · 

This is a really cool idea!

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes please!! i use my phone and computer on wattpad. sometimes it doesn't save correctly :/

• alexisalexis commented  · 

where exactly is the button?

• Anonymous commented  · 

THE AUTHOR SHOULD ALSO KNOW HOW MANY BOOKMARKS EACH CHAPTER HAS. THIS WILL BE VERY HELPFUL.

• EmmahEmmah commented  · 

It happens to me all the time I hate it even when it say that thing do you want to go where you were before it does not show that all the time and sometimes it doesn't take you where you actually were so I think that having book marks would be a great idea

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yeah.. It's a really big problem.. Pls do something about it asap.. Thanks..

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is almost a staple feature for any e-reading app. I am so shocked that wattpad still doesn't have it.

• BioBio commented  · 

I also have this problem. Sometimes when people reply to my comments on books I'm reading, I go to the comment to see what they said, and a lot of the times, that causes me to lose my place in the book, so unless I know the chapter, I have to find which chapter I left off on.

• M.JM.J commented  · 

YES!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Like a blue one to mark where you are and a green one with a star for every favorite spot.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be particularily useful on the app

• darkoceandarkocean commented  · 

Again, this was already added in months ago. Go into a book, read a a few pages, leave the book and go back in then you'll see it asks you if you want to go back to where you last left off.

• NicoleNicole commented  · 

I love this idea

• Sinata TakakoSinata Takako commented  · 

This is a great idea!
        When I finish reading a book I always want to go back to my favorite spots in the book and reread them and I love the fact that you suggested this!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base