I suggest you ...

Filter/Previously read

There are always "Suggestions" or "Similar" books that I have already read. You should put a filter so that books that have already been read don't come up anymore. We should also have a history of books that we've read. (not the notifications) Maybe have the previous books we've read come up like online history - date, title, author.

2,265 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dane AxelDane Axel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

175 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I need help finding a book it was about this girl who starts an affair with her new neighbor even though he is engaged. I know that at some point in the story he kills a man in a club for trying to **** her and don't get convicted for the murder also the girl's best friend died recently and she's really sad about that. Please HELP ME!!!

• JulesJules commented  · 

I need help finding a book. It's about a girl and her friend works at a tattoo shop shop and gets her a job there as a receptionist. Her brother comes into twin for work and recommends his boss to get a tattoo there. He ends up getting an *** tattoo and he invites her to a work party that he hosts

• Marivy RodriguezMarivy Rodriguez commented  · 

Anyone know a book about this girl gets pregnant but decides to give the baby up for adoption then later realised she wants her baby back so she goes to the baby daddy for help not knowing has in the mafia. He thenblackmailed her in to marrying him to keep the baby boy help please I read it years ago and i just want to read it again it's just stuck in my head

• KaelynKaelyn commented  · 

Probably not going to find it, but I was reading this amazing book that I've lost from my library. It's about this rockstar who pays this girl to be his manager or friend or whatever to go on tour with him and yada, yada, they fall in love! I can't find it and I've been wracking my brain for days. Please help if you can!!

• MakMak commented  · 

I wanna be able to see all the books I've read in some type of history because there are books I wanna read again but I don't remember the title so a history would be greatly appreciated

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm looking for a book I read on Wattpad sometime between 2012-2014, but I think it's been taken down and published since then. The book was about a young woman who is in college/university and is set in the 2000's. I think the only family she had was her eccentric grandmother but I'm not sure. One day she is walking home and witnesses a guy getting shot in an alley, she tries to call 911 but he refuses. She helps him by taking him to her apartment and treating the wound as he instructs her. She has a ton of questions as to why he wouldn't allow her to call the police. The two end up wildly kissing in her kitchen, and she wakes up to find him gone. She notices him in one of her classes fully healed, and eventually they connect and she learns about werewolves and their hierarchy. I think there's some type of werewolf monarchy in this book but I'm not sure. The other detail I remember is that they are forced to forget about each other by the higher ups in the werewolf community. Yet at the end of the book, they meet again in a coffee shop. I think the female protagonist's name started with a C or a K, and I remember the cover was bright like yellow or orange, although I'm not sure if it's like that now. If any detail sounds familiar please reply because I've been searching for this book for years.

• JeffyJeffy commented  · 

I'm looking for a book where a guy bullies this boy because he in love with him but he likes abdl. The bullied kid is the principal's son and his parents are gay

• hailey maganahailey magana commented  · 

i'm looking for a book about a female alpha who runs her own company, one day a worker of hers gets into an accident so she has to replace him. she gets a replacement and he happens to be her human mate. at first sight f each other they kiss in front of everyone seeing as they're at a company meeting to introduce him. he has a daughter from a previous relationship.

• ZeeZee commented  · 

I'm looking for a book that's like two friends (girl and boy) who hooked up. I can't remember what the girls name is but I remember the boys name being Luke. And no this book is not a fan fiction of Luke hemmings it's just a normal book. I also remember the girls boss's name being Thomas who also seems to have feelings for her. Oh also the book cover has a girl who's sitting kinda like has her knees pulled to her chest like something like that. Thank you !!

• LunaLuna commented  · 

Im looking for a book but I don't remember the title or the author. But I do remember there's three main characters. Emily, Blake, and Arden. Emily falls in love with a boxer/wrestler guy but the guy is actually Arden. There's some crazy stuff between that too, like she gets kidnapped and shot and yeah.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Does anybody know of this book I am searching for? It is a taekook fanfic and I remember it clearly stating that its on hold. Its where jungkook was about to be sold because of his fathers' debts for these mean *** men but taehyung helps him and brings him to his home. And he tells Jk to call him master and it has a lot of **** too. I wanted to recommend it but I lost it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's a good idea, I have forgotten the title.And its a very good book.And I'm dying to read it again

• GwenGwen commented  · 

I'm looking for a book I didn't save. I forgot the title but I know it starts with an "R" and the plot was like boys over flowers but the characters are replaced by 5sos. Pls help me find it by giving me recommendations that are similar. For those of you who don't know what "Boys over flowers" is, it's about a girl who moves into a new school where there a group of 5 popular guys that are extremely rich and she falls in love with one of them but, she starts to fall for the rude and mean leader of the group who she hated at first. He also hated her but started to fall in love too. I think that the main guy was Luke Hemmings.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Looking for a book about a woman how is married to an actor and she works as a nurse(I think). He wants a divorce and she moves to New York to live with her best friend. She finds out she is pregnant. She then writes a movie script and they make the movie and she befriends the leading male role that happens to be her husbands best friend. So for the bad description but if you know this title please tell me I've been looking for it forever.

• CarolCarol commented  · 

I'm going insane looking for a book I didn't save. It's about a girl who is a ********** or call girl taking care of her younger brother. They are the secret children of a famous polititan. Please help!! Any suggestions are welcome

• DiamondSkysDiamondSkys commented  · 

Love the idea of history of books you have read! :)

• BonanaeBonanae commented  · 

They used to have this then it updated. Really upset me because now isn't remember lots of the books that I ha read

• Anonymous commented  · 

An amazing idea! I think wattpad had this feature before the update.

• AnikaAnika commented  · 

Such a good idea, i want to keep track of when i read the books but sometimes it's not possible. I started to screenshot the name before i archived it but my last phone broke and i can not access the photos so yes this would be great, i have also added a suggestion similar to this one.

• ChasityChasity commented  · 

I read a great book. I put it down when I went to sleep and when I woke up found my phone had crashed and froze. I don't remember the name of the book and I didn't put it in my library. So I can not find it. So this would be an amazing thing.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base