I suggest you ...

Videos

I'm hoping that wattpad would be able to post videos which aren't posted in Youtube. Like when I'm making a specific story, I would be able to post my own video in which I had recorded personally.

1,154 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

dangerousMe_dangerousMe_ shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Yuki ChanYuki Chan commented  · 

We definitely need something like this

• SkySky commented  · 

This would be good for pictures too

• Anonymous commented  · 

still isn't here and i need this. I'd like to add my own made trailers to wattpad without uploading it to youtube

• EmilyEmily commented  · 

Like in the A/N you wouldn't have to write anything, you could just record a video of yourself saying everything you would normally write, bc that could be literally amazing !!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes!! We shouldn't need to have to post our videos on YouTube just to share them here.

• TabeaTabea commented  · 

YES!!!! Please I really need this!!

• Bella AveryBella Avery commented  · 

YES! Please make this happen wattpad!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES!!! This would fix the problem I'm having because I have edits that I'm making and I need to be able to post them on my book directly from my camera roll. Please take this in to consideration Wattpad!!

• Hay_TT20Hay_TT20 commented  · 

why can't we just add videos from our camera roll. I have been wanting this idea forever and I would be very happy if it happened. so wattpad, I think adding a feature in the story parts to add a video from the user's camera roll.

• Angelica NairAngelica Nair commented  · 

PREACH. Like I have some sad content that Youtube doesn't have. Like I specific edit I made. Ex/ Captain America/Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter.
        We have to admit it, it was sad,
        It deserves to be on Wattpad.

• punmastr_7punmastr_7 commented  · 

I definitely think that this is what Wattpad really needs! I wanted to pu a speed draw video I've done into my story, but nope. You can't do that. Wattpad, please make this happen!!

• katkat commented  · 

Completely agree! Though it would be a bit hard to make sure everything is appropriate like Hayes Lee said.

• 1D_JB_Forever_11D_JB_Forever_1 commented  · 

Hi! I think it's a great idea. I'd give this suggestion, and now when I saw that there were more people with the same opinion, I was quite happy. I also wish that were possible, it is much better so we could create our own videos without having to publish to youtube because there are people who can not, do not have a channel on youtube.
        The idea is really good !!!!!
        The Wattpad app is excellent, and the update that made we can add images and gif's throughout the work, it was an exellent update, the only thing I do not like is the part of the video because we have to get to youtube
        I really hope to use this idea as it is the only thing missing for Wattpad stay perfect :)

• EchoEcho commented  · 

You can basically do that with YouTube though.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base