I suggest you ...

Search for completed stories in your library

The ability to search for completed stories in your library so they don't have to have completed in the title... I like reading stories that are completed and as my library is so vast I would like to see all the story's that are actually completed when I search for them...

1,734 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TaylorTaylor shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tdawg43Tdawg43 commented  · 

If in the corner of your library the three dots on top click that then,click show as list it will show you if its completed or not and more

• ShuvoShuvo commented  · 

One day a crow stole a piece of ment.......

• diamonddiamond commented  · 

if a story is completed and its not in the title you should be able to type in your search bar complete stories then select tags and you have found complete stories!

• Anonymous commented  · 

kesinlikle katılıyorum üstelik mause da sağ tuşu kullanamamak ya da bir hikayeye bakınca listenin en başa dönmesi çok sinir bozucu

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree! Whether completed or not I add books to my library but I only actually read completed ones. It's frustrating when I have to open the "details" of a book one by one to find out if it's completed.

• brookebrooke commented  · 

Please do this! I like to read the completed books in my library first before starting the unfinished ones

• AngelaAngela commented  · 

I agree with this very much. When I search for books, I read the synopsis then just add it into my library, be it completed or not completed. It's quite frustrating to read a really good story only to come up incomplete after a few chapters, so I will leave that story be until it's completed. In the meantime, I would read completed stories. But it's so difficult to find for completed stories in my library. Hope something will be done about it!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I believe that there should be an option we can pick on the web to show if the book in our libraries is completed instead of having to click on the story details and then go back to our libraries. It gets tiresome doing this with hundreds to thousands of books in a library

• Anonymous commented  · 

I suggest that our personal library has two sections - one for completed books, and one for Uncompleted books, I prefer to start reading a book that is completed because I read fast, but I also have books that I'm waiting to finish, but it's tiring to keep checking if it's completed

• Neveah SummersNeveah Summers commented  · 

Currently, the only ways to sort your library is by title, author, recently read, and recently updated. I would love for Wattpad to have a way to srt your library by completeness or the number of parts. Not all authors include completed in their titles once they finish a book and it would make it a lot easier to sort it like that. Also, a type of reading list in which once a book in your library is completed it would automatically be added to that list.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Also, when you're part way through a story and have to exit and lose it, that would be another helpful filter

• AmeliaAmelia commented  · 

Perhaps stories that are complete could show a little tick next to them?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Or, get a notification of some sort when a book in your library has been marked as complete.

• EileenEileen commented  · 

Can't you just arrange ur books in the list form that way you would be able to see if the book is completed or not

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think you should be able to type in "complete" in the search bar and only have books that are finished. The list of different types of books, along the top should have a "complete" option as well.

• Anonymous commented  · 

You can if you choose show as list instead of show as grid

• M.wiseM.wise commented  · 

They have this people hit a button in the settings of there story that says completed and when you add it to your library it usually says completed if it's finished

• Anonymous commented  · 

Or at least if it is what I think you mean

• Anonymous commented  · 

It already does that in the app

• Yu Lin ChanYu Lin Chan commented  · 

Ummm i don't understand wat u mean

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base