I suggest you ...

Private reading list?

I want a private reading list. That is separate from where the the current public reading list is. I want the private reading list where the library and achieve is.

1,514 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnknownUnknown shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

121 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please! I really want to origanize my books in my library. I really hope wattpad does this idea. I like my things private

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please wattpad, i want to be able to organise my library without showing it to the world. :|

• Anonymous commented  · 

YEah that would be amAzINg

• Anonymous commented  · 

i'm not afraid to show that i read **** but like i have other stories which are like... you know... those kinds of stories so *******.

wattpad, shield me from this judgemental society

• Dilyse ThomasDilyse Thomas commented  · 

I have lost the name of a book I wanted to read because of this

• SaaraSaara commented  · 

YES PLEASE AMEN. Private reading list pls Wattpad.

• EllieEllie commented  · 

Yes please its very annoying cuz I have a lot of kinda weird stuff on my lists XDD

• Anonymous commented  · 

ive sign the petition! everyone too please!!

• IzzyIzzy commented  · 

OH MY GOSH YEAHH THIS

• MaxMax commented  · 

PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE!!! I dont want my friends to see I read fanfics lmao

• Hope MuellerHope Mueller commented  · 

Please fix this because I don't like people seeing what I am wanting to read or what I am reading.

• None of your businessNone of your business commented  · 

I remember that when I created my reading lists I had set them all to private, but then at some point they all became public. I wasn't even aware of this until an author told me that they were uncomfortable with the label of the reading list that I had put it in because I just grouped like stories together even though it wasn't anything like it.

People are very judgmental today and while I really don't care what other people read, I have a problem getting messages from others about where I put my saved stories or what I am even reading.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be so amazing please make this happen!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please Wattpad profiles are so public, it makes me almost uncomfortable. The only thing being private is what's in your libary, that is of course you don't vote/comments the stories you read. Please fix this Wattpad.

• Anonymous commented  · 

YEAH.... Wattpad please work on this feature!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yeah you're right bc I have a fanfic on my reading list and it would be awkward for ppl to see it. Wattpad get in on this plz.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's been nearly two years since it's been under review. Seriously wattpad, give us what we want already.

• LiaTheNobodyLiaTheNobody commented  · 

that would be great...as easy as adding "make list private" or something....please

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base